Sunday 14 October 2012

3 Things I Loved This Week

1. Maroon 5

Number one has to go to Maroon 5 (well, ill be honest, Adam Levine in particular). I went to their Melbourne concert on Friday night and it was amazing. They wore these funny all white outfits, but aside from that they were really really fantastic.



Skulls are the in thing in interiors and fashion, and this lilac skull from You and Me Decor is super cute. Its currently sold out, so I am watching it like a hawk for when it comes back in stock.  Although I am very tempted by the gold skull which is currently in stock.........ill probably end up with both.


3. This outfit from Olivia Palermo

Why is she so perfect? WHY!!  I want this Zadig & Voltaire vest right now.




1 comment:

  1. Adam Levine is drop dead sexyyy! love him i think i watch the X-factor only so i can see him! I also love that oliva palermo look! she is just the cutest.

    XoXo

    new follower

    glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)