Wednesday 20 June 2012

Etsy Finds - Tilly Maison

I love lucite trays as a practical and stylish accent in interior spaces. I always intended on purchasing a Dabney Lee tray eventually, but they dont ship to Australia, which means having to use a shipping company. Overall fussy and expensive.

Then I found Tilly Maison, and I am soooo rapt! Her designs are tres chic and also ship worldwide. Happy!


I am particularly keen to purchase the gold leopard! 


Or maybe two, like this, for my desk?!

Here are a couple of examples of how lucite trays have been styled into interior spaces.

Via The Lennoxx

Via The Everygirl

Via Cupcakes and Cashmere

Prices start at just $36 Aussie Dollars!

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! cute blog you have here. i am so into these organizational trays too! i cant wait to buy a home and be able to have everything in its proper place and nice & neat. they are so decorative, too! i want to also make one with chalkboard paint, i think that would be cute for a cheese tray ..

    Miyan
    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)