Monday 23 July 2012

Latest home purchases

I am always on the lookout for unique and interesting art and decorator items and I thought I would share a couple of my recent purchases.

First up is my palmistry ring holder from Urban Outfitters:


I love this as it is a really unique way to store and display your jewellery items, and it was only $30 (including shipping).

Second up is an item I have been searching and searching for (over a year).  I have seen them on eBay but the shipping has been quite expensive to Australia. Also, I really wanted to stumble upon one randomly and snap it up. That can often be more exciting than finding one online.

Meet my phrenology head:


I fount this as Thomas Gannon on Melbourne's Brunswick Street famous for its mish mash of eclectic bars, restaurants, fashion and home wares stores.

Also, find me on Instagram @itsmejoeyg !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)