Wednesday 30 November 2011

Aria Awards

The ARIA awards were on last week (the Aussie equivalent of the Brits or the Grammy's) and as usual I don't really care who wins or loses, I just want to see the red carpet.  The thing about the ARIA's is they are always very hit and miss fashion wise, with a mix of great looks and absolute disasters.  This year was no different, and I wont hurt your eyes with the bad ones, only my favourites :)
Pinned Image
Model and TV presenter Erin McNaught
(I might have to do a fashion blog post dedicated to her soon, she always gets it right!)
Pinned Image
Singer Jessica Mauboy.
Dress is a little OTT and a bit baggy, but I like where she is heading


Pinned Image
Delta Goodrem striking a pose!

Pinned Image
Model Carissa Walford

Pinned Image
Singer and TV presenter Natalie Bassingthwaite

Pinned Image
Model Laura Dundovic (love the shoes)

And lastly, my favourite, singer Zoe Badwi.  Its young and fresh and the look is really suitable for the event.  The mixing of colours is also spot on.

Pinned Image

All images from the Herald Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)