Friday 4 November 2011

Flamingo Obsession

How great are flamingos as decorative accents?  I love this pic below, and am also a little obsessed with the prints available on Coggles online store. They make me feel as though I am staying at a beach side shack in Miami! 

Pinned Image
Source: Made By Girl

Pinned Image
Source: Decor8


  

These prints available from Coggles online store.


flamingo1_product

Flamingo wall stickers (and millions more) available from Blik

Flamingo painting  bird ART ORIGINAL watercolor painting

Print available through Etsy

Pillow case group of Flamingoes in 16x16 inch 40x40cm for throw pillow or accent pillow cushion cover, decorator pillow

Pillow available from Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog -- following yours now! LOVE the flamingos in the bathroom -- reminds me of my flamingo shower curtain in college. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)