Monday 14 November 2011

Hermes Spotting

After spying several Hermes throws in Rachel Zoe's home pics (including in her nursery, below), I have been on a 'Spot that Hermes throw' mission.


Pinned Image

They seem to be the ultra chic accessory right now!
Pinned Image
Source: The Decorista


Pinned Image
Source: Style Encyclopedia
I love the picture above, mixing in a few Missoni cushions
Pinned Image
Source: Elle Decor
Or if there is just no chance of owning a Hermes throw, ill take a tray.


Pinned Image
Source: H&H Mag


Pinned Image
Source: So Haute Style



If all else fails i'll take some orange boxes :)

Pinned Image
Source: Made by Girl

But if you are super clever like my new favourite blog "peep my style" you can frame a gorgeous Hermes scarf!  I cant wait until Claudia shares an image of her framed scarf, what a fab idea for artwork!!  Here is the scarf:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)