Monday 7 November 2011

Etsy Finds - Leigh Viner

Leigh Viner is one of my favourite artists, and the great thing is her prints are easily available through her Etsy store. They come in a range of sizes and she can custom list an item for you.


I am lucky enough to have 2 prints, which I have simply placed in Ikea frames. (although I would eventually like to have the large one custom framed). 


 


Here are more of my favourites that I doubt I will be able to resist for much longer.


Lanvin2 SS/10- Fashion Illustration Art Print Figure- Art  Print Broken Wild - Art Print

Check out her store on Etsy HERE where she also sells vintage photographs and a heap more beautiful art pieces.

1 comment:

  1. awesome finds. nothing like a great piece of art!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)