Sunday 6 November 2011

Sunday Images

Images that caught my eye this week :)

Pinned Image
Chanel'o'lantern via theyallhateus.com

Pinned Image
Miranda via fashiionlove.tumblr.com

Pinned Image
Lea via Dailymail.co.uk
Pinned Image
Cosy space from Tumblr
Pinned Image
Millie, Hugo and Spencer - Made in Chelsea (love this show) via Google

Pinned Image
Dirty Dancing via Theyallhateus.com - perfect Sunday arvo movie I think!
Some personal shots of dinner at St Katherines restaurant in Melbourne.  Fans of Aussie Masterchef will know this as George Calombaris' restaurant.  (Shout out to my cousin Nick who took me there as a Uni graduation present!)



Fab Bulgari Pellegrino, assorted sharing dishes followed by a jam donut and choc mousse.  Roll me outta there.
Now back to my favourite Sunday activity - Pop Asia music videos on SBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)