Wednesday 28 December 2011

Interior Love


Whilst conducting my daily Pinterest stalk, I came across this amazing home of Ana Antunes.  It is a tiny tiny bit of feminine overload, but it is really amazing! 




Pinned Image
Image via home-styling.blogspot


Following that inspiration, here are some of my favourite feminine decorator items I have stumbled across recently.  

Lucite tray from Dabney Lee (and fully customise it!)


Pinned Image
A cute feminine print from Red Direct 

Pinned Image

A storage box from Jayson Home
Pinned Image
A super cute pillow from love maki at Etsy

Pinned Image

Some very very cute Chariots of Fire wings from Zhush


Gold Chariots of Fire Wings

And easily my favourite, these storage boxes from Shop Ten 25

Glacier Box

Check out the rest of Ana's amazing home and her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)