Tuesday 6 December 2011

Super Easy Recipe

My friend Sarai made this super easy slice the other weekend, and what a winner!  This Nigella recipe is sure to be a hit and I just had to try it out tonight.  Anyone working with me tomorrow is in for a treat :), the salty chocolaty mix is to die for and I am bringing it all into the office.


Salty Crunchie Chocolate Bars


Ingredients:
200 grams of dark chocolate
100 grams of milk chocolate
125 grams of unsalted butter
3 tablespoons of golden syrup
250 grams of salted peanuts
150 grams (approx) of broken up Crunchie bars (I whizzed them in a food processor)
1 lined slice tin (doesn't matter what size, just depends how thick you want the slice)


Method:
Melt chocolate (you can use all dark or all milk if you prefer), butter and golden syrup on low heat, be careful not to burn it!


Place the peanuts and broken up Crunchie bars in a large bowl.


Pour melted mix on the top and combine.  Spread out on a tray to desired thickness and refrigerate.  Once set, cut into squares.


Easy.  Even I can make it.
IMAG0301.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)