Sunday 18 December 2011

Sunday Images - Festive Season Edition

Its the festive season, which means party, party and more parties.  It's also summer in Australia which means we have BBQ's and summer holidays as opposed to egg nog and open fires.  Fingers crossed for a hot Xmas Day!!
The best Christmas movie. 
Pinned Image


Pinned Image
Can I have a pet deer?


acheson_121611_02.jpg
Great photo arrangement
Is this festive, or an ep of Criminal Minds? 
Pinned Image
Sparkly Elie Saab
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Jessica Alba looking festive and sparkly

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
For the office?  OK.

Pinned Image

I have also decided on my New Years resolution, which I will blog about in 2012!  Do any of you have NY resolutions?  

Images from theyallhateus, apartmenttherapy, citified.blogspot, feelingfrostytumblr, flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)