Friday 2 December 2011

My most favourite

My most favourite apartment is that of interior designer Campion Platt.  His New York loft is surprisingly super feminine and is pretty much styled so that I could move straight in.

Enjoy the fabulousness:


The black fireplace adds a touch of masculinity

The sitting area in the master bedroom.  Yes, the bedroom...

A reading nook
Dining room, and the chairs are my only criticism of this space.
A super sparkly kitchen

You can also purchase Campions' book "Made to Order" from Amazon.com, which also features how he put together his apartment, along with some of his other projects.

For more images, check out New York Social Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)