Wednesday 8 February 2012

Jewellery Love - House of Harlow

I consistently love Nicole Richie's 'House of Harlow 1960' range of accessories.  It is super affordable and great quality.  Recently House of Harlow tweeted a sneak peak of their Fall 2012 range.


House of Harlow Fall Sneak Peak
Source: House of Harlow Twitter


I can spy a few changes to some existing classics as well as an interesting looking chain with coins at the back (i like it!!)

Perusing shop bop and miijo there are a few lovely pieces available now which I might self present for my birthday (because who doesn't love a self present??)

antler ring with round navy cabochon  black triangle cuff  blackened arrowhead pendant antler wrap ring - silver

From left Antler Button Ring, Black Triangle Cuff, Blackened Arrowhead Pendant and Antler Wrap Ring.  All under $130 and all available at Miijo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)