Monday 27 February 2012

What a weekend!

I am still in recovery mode from the weekend after a charity swim on Friday night.  Each year my work hosts and we participate in the MS Megaswim, a 24 hour swim event to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis sufferers.  This year, I swam the 6pm-midnight shift with three colleagues and a friend.  You have to ensure that there is someone swimming at all times throughout the 24 hours, and our team did about 16km in 6 hours, pretty happy with that effort! Needless to say I feel as though it wrote off the whole weekend. It was a lovely balmy summer evening in Melbourne which made it quite enjoyable!

Overall the event raises over $300,000 for the MS Society!

Our team!


The pool before the event, looking lovely!


Also, the Oscars JUST happened.  I might post a few dress images, but I just had to post Emma Stone's look first.  Perfect, just perfect!

Fire red hues: There was no shortage of red-headed stars on the carpet at the Academy Awards with Emma Stone, Jessica Castain and Berenice Bejo
Via the Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)