Saturday 4 February 2012

La Belle Miette

On a girls night out last night I was super excited to finally visit the famous 'La Belle Miette' macaron store in Hardware Lane, Melbourne.

Image from La Belle Miette
Here is my selection, I can't remember exactly what I bought, but I think they were from left: mango & coconut, chocolate, raspberry, pistachio, strawberry & vanilla and rose (a little squished!)

The macarons are around $2.50 each and gift boxes are available for $3, and they are worth every cent.  Each macaron is perfectly shaped and delicate with that lovely crunch on the outside and gooeyness in the middle.

If you are in Melbourne I suggest you visit La Belle Miette (meaning 'the beautiful small thing') at either 30 Hardware Lane, City and their other store at 432 Church St, Richmond.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)