Saturday 24 March 2012

Home Addition

Picked up my spaghetti side table from Freedom today, very exciting!

I think it looks great, still working on the styling :)

pic.twitter.com/cwifD1kz 

Now I am on the hunt for some new cushions, post to come soon.  I really love how accessories can bring a space back to life!  And really love this post by Jen Ramos over at Made By Girl.  I would love to visit Calypso Home in New York, if only to buy that sparkly zebra print cow hide and the zebra picture!


1 comment:

  1. I´ve just moved to NZ and I found "Freedom" a couple weeks ago... One of the beautifull things I saw in the store was the "spaghetti side table"... it´s sooo stylish! Thinking about buying one too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)