Friday 16 March 2012

Some recent purchases!

I have been on a bit of a clothing splurge recently, it has a lot to do with the changing of the seasons (well that's my excuse!).  As the weather begins to cool down after a warm summer I start to think about topping up my wardrobe for Autumn and Winter.  Some favourite purchases:

All from Topshop! From left:

1. A fluffy and ultra soft knit hoodie that will look great over skinny jeans or layered under a duffle coat.  It is a longer length, and a bit longer at the back.  I really like this fit.
2. Some extra thick leggings.  These are great as they are genuinely very think so you don't need to worry about your underwear showing through and also will keep me a little warmer as the weather cools.
3. I blogged about this dress a few weeks ago and did go ahead and purchase it.  It is a slightly lower cut in the front than expected, but very true to colour.  Its a nice quality fabric too.

I also bought another jumper from Topshop but it is no longer available on their website.  I am really really pleased with the quality of all the items for the price.  Thumbs up Topshop!

I also continued my hunt for the perfect orangey red nail polish.  I purchased OPI's 'My Chihuahua Bites'.  

 

Unfortunately its still a little bit too coral, but I like it nonetheless.

I was also given a gift from a friend who recently returned from a holiday in the US.  Some Victoria's Secret super bright trakkies!  LOVE them!!

 

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)