Monday 9 January 2012

Fashion Spotlight - Olivia Palermo

I think Olivia is possibly my all time favourite fashionista.  She always gets it right.
Pinned Image
Zimbio

Pinned Image
Harpers Bazaar
Pinned Image
Starstyleinc
Pinned Image
Oliviapalermonews.tumblr


Pinned Image
Vogue.co.uk

Pinned Image
Zimbio
The outfit below was probably the first time I was really taken by her style.  It was the total mismatch of this outfit that caught my eye.
Pinned Image
google
Yeah, the girl can even choose a lovely bikini (by Melissa Odabash)
Pinned Image
Dailymail
Pinned Image
Hills2City
 
Pinned Image
oliviapalermofashion.blogspot

Not only does she get the fashion right, her old NY apartment is pretty special too..

Envious of this impressive wardrobe

Cute loungeroom
Images from page six
A still from 'the City' reveals a lovely styled apartment (& that hermes tray)
I know she has since moved from this apartment to Brooklyn with partner Johannes.  I really really hope she shares some pics of her current abode in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)