Monday 30 January 2012

Holidays

I am back to reality after a lovely weeks break at my family beach house at Phillip Island, off Victoria's south coast.


As always the break was far too short, however it as a very hot week so we were able to enjoy a lot of beach time!  Although I really only hit the beach in the mornings or the late afternoons so I don't get burnt to a crisp!


Here are some images from my trip:




Clockwise from top left:


- our Rottweiler Ruby looking very tired after numerous beach walks
- our local beach, just 100 metres walk from our front door
- summer drinks
- my friends enjoying a fishbowl margarita
- Berry's Beach - a beautiful surf spot
- the local Mexican and overly kitch restaurant
- staying on track with the Bodyism diet: organic yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries and LSA
- Aussie crime books- the perfect beach read
- a huge rockpool at Berry's Beach- deep enough to dive into
- our local beach again- looking more like a lake it was so calm and peaceful

2 comments:

  1. Awww you have a rottweiler! They're my absolute favorite breed! We lost ours to cancer almost a year ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that is so sad! Ruby had a scare last year, thankful it was benign.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)