Tuesday 10 April 2012

Boys and Arrows

I love this photo recently published of Ashley Tisdale on holidays.  She looks fit and healthy, but most importantly that bikini is fabulous.  After a bit of an internet stalk, I located its maker.

Trim and toned: Ashley Tisdale showed off her incredible shape in a tiny bikini as she soaked up the sunshine in Santa Barbara on Saturday Trim and toned: Ashley Tisdale showed off her incredible shape in a tiny bikini as she soaked up the sunshine in Santa Barbara on Saturday

The bikini is by Boys and Arrows and the print is Indian Summer, available at Boutique to You.

Boys and Arrows bikini

Pity it is getting colder and colder in Melbourne, I have no excuse or justification to buy it!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cold and chilly here too ! I like that bikini though its cute !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)