Monday 2 April 2012

Show us your buns!

Lovely.




Messy Bun Tutorial. Love.
David Jenkins

Sock Bun tutorial

*SOCK BUN*

Leighton Meester..


I love the classic bun, but these photos show just how versatile this look can be.  I am the lazy 'no style, im super lazy' bun, but recently bought one of those donuts off Ebay.  It was about $2, but I am yet to give it a whirl. There are also a lot of 'sock bun' tutorials all over the internet, as well as a great tutorial from the queen on perfect hair, Lauren Conrad.

Click to Three Pink Dots blog for a super easy 'sock bun' tutorial

Or try this 'no sock required' tutorial over at The Beauty Department (Lauren Conrad's Website)

And here is a great You Tube version!

1 comment:

  1. I discovered sock buns a few weeks ago and am now addicted! It's such a classic hairstyle which I can make very groomed and elegant, or more messy and casual. The best part is it takes about 2 minutes; perfect for a fashion-lover-but-lazy person like me!

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)