Tuesday 24 April 2012

Winter Essentials

I blogged back at the end of March that winter was finally on its way.  Well I was a little wrong as mild weather managed to hold out for the last four weeks.  But today that finally ended and I think the temperature failed to get above 12 degrees.  So here is my follow up winter post, with some winter essentials!  Mind you, I have left it a bit late as my favourite bargain retailers (ASOS and Topshop) have a limited online winter collection right now.  Our opposing seasons get in the way and I need to plan my winter wardrobe in our hot summer!!



Clockwise from top left:
Topshop cotton hooded contrast duffle. A good duffle is a winter essential!
ASOS Alby boot. Classy, simple and timeless
Country Road mongolian lamb scarf, for a glamourous pop of colour. 
Witchery Paris leather and suede gloves
Country Road pom pom beanie, cute and functional!
A khaki jacket is another winter essential, and this one by River Island at ASOS is perfect.

And some winter beauty essentials:
Inspired by Seal on The Voice, some neon yellow nail polish to brighten up a dreary day.  China Glaze nail colour in Celtic Sun (also check out Kit Cosmetics). Available via eBay.
And my all time favourite product that I have been using since I was a child, Lucas' PawPaw ointment, is a chapped lips and skin saver! Available everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)