Tuesday 17 April 2012

Gillian Zinser

I love the style and home of 90210's Gillian Zinser.  Super laid back, eclectic hippy chic may be a fair description.

gillian zinser

gillian zinser

Gillian Zinser

gillian zinser

Gillian Zinser





How eclectic is Gillian's home?  I wish the photos showed it off a little more, but I cannot find any that do the job.  But if I were to imagine what it was like, I would guess it was something like this:

The rest of her patio would look like this:

...
Home Beautiful

Her lounge, just like this:
wow!  lovely loft
Architectural Digest

Her kitchen would be classic, with an eclectic twist, perhaps like this one:
marble
House and Home

Her bathroom would have character like this:
quirky bathroom
The Decorista

And her bedroom just like this one:
bedroom
C Magazine

1 comment:

  1. I think it's pretty interesting that her personal style is almost identical to her style in 90210. I'm inspired.

    Linnie

    LinnieatLarge.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)