Wednesday 4 April 2012

Candy Jeans

I love these candy coloured jeans Frankie Sandford recently wore at Heathrow airport. I also love that Hermes Birkin bag! 

Yahoo.com
The Birkin bag may be waaay out of reach, but the candy coloured jeans are certainly not.


1. ASOS Cornflower blue jeans are a steal at around $52 Aussie Dollars
2. A little more pricey are Paige Denim Verdugo jeans in Mint for $169
3. Lovely MOTO at Topshop lavender jeans for 38 pounds. I have these in burgundy and they are super comfortable.
4. ASOS Washed Rose jeans for the Frankie look. Only $56.

The great thing about these brands is they all make a myriad of candy colours. So if you have a preferred fit or budget, you can still buy a colour that suits you.  I am deciding between mint and lavender, but my favourite cut is the MOTO at Topshop. Although I think for the price, ASOS are great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)