Wednesday 11 April 2012

Jewellery Storage

I love seeing the creative ways that people store their jewellery.  Mine is a bit of a mess, so I am definitely drawing inspiration and motivation from these spaces.

The Glitter Guide
wanted: one phrenology/palmistry hand thingy!
Source unknown
From Lauren Conrad's closet, via The Coveteur
The Coveteur
baubles
Lonny Mag Blog
hands down the best jewelry rack
The Coveteur

My first stop would be the local antique store to pick up some vintage cups and saucers to use for storing rings and bracelets.  I also love the idea of the hands for rings.  A quick search on eBay for "palmistry hand" yields a couple of suitable results.  Also, 'glass hand ring' brings up a heap of coloured glass hands just like the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, dont forget to link your blog so I can check it out :)